Saturday, October 08, 2005

I just love cooking so much

Just finish the dinner tonight and cooking the soup for tomorrow, marinated the chicken for tomorrow and got the dumplings wrapped in the fridge for victor and marry later… since I am not working today, I went to the market with carol in the morning…

We had chili beef noodle soup for our brunch… then went for eye brow waxing and massage… had about 15 minutes massage… they charged 45 dollars for that… felt a bit wasted money… :x… the massage is not as good as I can get from Thailand… but anyway we just can’t turn back time and start all over again…

Felt a bit awkward when they massage me… as in I don’t normally let people take off the bra for me :x…. LOL… oh well… they did the face massage and back massage… after the massage, we start our shopping in the market…

Bought lots of things and thinking to go for movies, but there’s nothing interesting attracted us, so decided to cook something for dinner… had salmon for sashimi, and salmon, cucumber, prawn for sushi, made dumplings as well… the ingredient of the dumpling that I’ve made are prawns, chicken, Chinese coriander, spring onion and garlic…

I was a bit fussy of the mince chicken that I can get from the market, so I got myself to mince it myself… had dinner with Chris, Hiro and Ricky… they were happy for what I’ve cooked for them…

Tomorrow will be celebrating Serena who got her PR one last week, besides, she wants to enjoy after the stress from exams and assignments… so had got something for the lunch tomorrow…

Alright… enough for now as I would want to clean the kitchen and prepare anything that I can prepare for tomorrow =’s lunch… May everyone have a nice weekend…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home