Thursday, October 13, 2005

What can I do

Tired of living in this house… it is so hard to face the bitch… I am trying so hard to tolerate everything… but I felt she is getting over… sigh… since we argue in last Sunday, we never talk to each other… on Monday itself she was in the living room when I am back… I don’t even want to look at her… just go on and do my things…

In Tuesday itself, I was sick so I don’t really step out the room and no chance to interact with her… then it’s Wednesday, when I was home I got my cutlery from the kitchen then she said something bitch, I just make don’t know…

Today when I was home I got to wash my uniforms as I need to work tomorrow morning in other site… it was suppose to be my holiday but since there got not enough people they wants me to go in… when I walk to the laundry room, there are her clothes in the washing machine… I have to rush to clean my clothes so I took her clothes out in the basket…

She was talking on the phone non stop, and finally she hold the phone and walk to the laundry room, then she start swearing and said I should wait till she hang her clothes up… I just keep quiet and do nothing… when I was having dinner, she said when she hangs her clothes outside someone will just move them away…

She just can’t be more mature? She hang her clothes for so long and there were no spaces in there, that is the reason I moved her clothes… sigh… what kind of idiot is that… I feel like moving out as soon as I can but I just have to wait for them…

What I can do?! I tried to think if I should apologize to her, but I am not at fault at all! Sigh… what the fuck! Fucking stupid idiot bitch is so annoying!

2 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, October 26, 2005 9:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Any problems that can use $ to settle is actually is not a problem at all...

    The problem lie on the money, so if you have money, those problems will be solved.

    But there are still many problems out there that money can't solve... you should worry on those better.

    :P

     
  • At Thursday, October 27, 2005 10:41:00 PM, Blogger MunMun said…

    err... i think the problem solved la... she is not my friend and i am not hers LOL... anyway life go onnnnnn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home