Thursday, July 21, 2005

Tired

Still waiting for the house owner from the other side to confirm whether me and my housemate can rent the house or not… do wish I luck for that….

Hmmm Kate told me she will not get to online in few weeks or longer because she is working in new office that is without the internet line… so she can’t get online in working hour anymore :s…

Today Nick was sick and I had gastric pain as well… no idea what happened but just pain since I woke up… last night had a sweet dream but I am lazy to type it out now… no matter what I had a normal day… and busy one…

Hmmm… finally the chat room problem got solved… and yeah nothing really bad… not sure if they actually meet outside to settle the chat room problem… but it is really stupid and annoying -.-… right I guess it’s time for me to off soon… tata and have a nice day…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home