Tuesday, July 19, 2005

A Loving Monday

You know it is so fun to have a group of friend to accompany you especially when you are tired at night or you are just back home from a tiring job… this group of friend are who I really appreciate and enjoy be with…

I love chatting with they all… like Jaja, jie, Derrick, MM gor, SJ, in the chat room I have people like Pat, Ken Ken, kumiko and the rest… in day time I got Kate, kambing and the rest… they are just being so nice… sorry if I left out any nicks… but I just feel great spending time to chit chat with them… and I guess some of them will not want to offline once we are having fun even we are tired, or sleepy right? :P

Errr… basically I haven’t been sleeping since last night… we were enjoying till my time around 5am then I had phone call with a friend… right after the phone call I went to work and spend my time in front of computer after home…

Sometimes I am not trying to discriminate any races… but you know when I see how Chinese people do things and Malay people do things… I am glad that I was born as Chinese LOL… sorry to say Malay people are having really stupid thought at times… they are just trying to be as stupid as they can… anyway I know I am not suppose to put the race or what… but then most of the Malay that I’ve known are being so annoying… and see all the people who work in government sector… see all the riot happened in Malaysia… I am just sick of them at times….

Hmm… basically I felt so blank now… because I have not been sleeping… eyes was tired since I cried just now… I cried not because I am sad but I was touched… touched of the song by Nick… thanks Nick muacks…

Okay I guess I got to stop now as I don’t think I have anything to blog today… even I have I can’t remember any now :D… so tata and good night :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home