Friday, July 15, 2005

Selfish people

Okay.. I am kinda frustrated at the moment… just because of the selfish house owner… what happened today is she actually brought in an IT guy to fix the network cable in each room… this is kind of taking advantage from Chris because he owned the ADSL…

At first then the owner came with the guy as well as the house agent, she doesn’t want to talk to us and she wants things done without the permission from Chris as well as she doesn’t even care… all she wants is getting the internet connection done and be a point to attract people to move in… so I have no choice and we got to tell them we are moving in 2 weeks time…

So the agent said he wants 4 weeks notice… but before this he said he wants only 2 weeks notice… and I argued back about this… what the hell that they want 4 weeks notice? Idiot… I was so annoyed with their annoying character of wanting money, money and money… they never get things fixed… they never even bother how we feel after we move in… they will just rent the place to whoever who are interested… to be frank I don’t want to live in a place like those refugee camp… arghhh I just can’t be bothered now…

Wish me luck for tomorrow and Saturday… will be going to 5 places for house inspections… if I have found any I will move in 2 weeks time… all I want is leave this annoying and selfish place… I can’t stand it anymore…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home