Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Midnight post

I am supposed been sleeping since just now… I did try to sleep and end up and I am awake typing this blog from a dream. I am crying because of the dream… the dream is about daddy… daddy is going somewhere and we send him off to the airport, I sensed that daddy will not be back anymore and I keep crying… so when I am awake I am still crying…

Yesterday was a simple day for me… having usual love problems… went to work in the morning and had lunch with Liz in the afternoon, then went to Toorak to have the house inspection… planned to go to coles when I am on my way home, but I’ve brought back some cakes and buns from the shop and got a little gift from Liz…

Nothing much really happened until BS called me… BS is my ex boyfriend when I was in year 12, he is actually studying his last year in Melbourne University… we were together for about 1 year then he left and back home for good… we maintain the long distance relationship for about 2 months, and he found another new girlfriend… at first I thought I will wait for him… but after having sometimes I felt we will not have the chance to be together anymore… so I give up waiting for him…

After three years we broke up, which is today… he called me and talked about getting back together, I was angry and sad, because I couldn’t stand his temper, besides he is talking about the passed how we broke up and we were arguing about whose fault was that… I am so sick about that… and I actually played some songs that I wanted him to listen after so long…

Felt down and called Nick but he didn’t picked up my calls and when he returned call I was in the toilet… yeah been vomiting after dinner… maybe I am eating too much today… let’s see what I’ve ate…

- tom yum mee hun yong tau foo
- pork floss bun
- sausage bun
- one mango cheesecake
- one strawberry cheesecake
- one baked cheesecake
- some prawn crackers
- 2 jelly slurp
- One soda drink
- Fish ball soup
- One 8 bou tong sui (kind of Chinese desserts)
- 0.01 l of ribena

Yes I think that’s it… this is the first time eating so much in these 2 years… it’s been so long that I didn’t really eat that much… but wasted… because I vomit everything after my dinner…

I felt better after Nick called me… thanks Nick… muacks…. And thanks for the concern from Jie, gor, derr and Kate… thanks a lot… and thanks Kate for chatting with me after we’ve left out for so long… and yeah I think I need to back to sleep as I need to wake up in another 37 mins to go to pick up my friend from the airport… good night everyone… take care and have a nice day…


P/s: Happy belated birthday to KleoZy my DJ's sifu, Khim Wei and Tai... not forgotten my OLD buddy Ah Cheem...

2 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, July 13, 2005 7:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awwwwww.... I can feel ur sadness in your dream... I once got such dream too...hmm..

    Well, listen to what Kate said! Less Food more meals!!! :P

     
  • At Wednesday, July 13, 2005 10:53:00 PM, Blogger MunMun said…

    okie gor... u know even daddy passed away i still feel he will be with us all the time... especially i am alone here... but after the dream i felt like he is not with me anymore...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home