Saturday, July 16, 2005

Annoying

I am so tired at the moment… when I woke up today I don’t really feeling well but I have to go out for house inspection and making application to rent the place… what happened was we were suppose to look for 3 places, but stupid Chris being so annoying. At first we were looking at a place, which is somewhere in Northcote… is a nice place, the house is something like those townhouse… quite new… and clean… one bath room, one toilet, one laundry, 2 rooms, one living room and one kitchen… both rooms with built in robes. It looks quite clean and new. The weekly rent is 230 dollar for a week. It is very close to tram stop, 10 minutes away from the train station and 20 minutes walk to High Street for shopping…

I was so annoyed because of Chris… even though we are happy with the house it doesn’t mean that we will get the house as we will be assess. If we failed we have to look for a new place… so it is better to look for more option right? But he just doesn’t care much and finally we went only 2 houses today which 1 of them is the one in my plan and another one was the one I am interested in but after went for inspection, I would not consider anymore… it was on st. George street, in front of the house is the main road with tram stops, besides the carpet in the whole house are so smelly… it is a huge house with 3 bedrooms, no built in robes, big kitchen and they have backyard, the rent is only 250 dollar a week… but too bad nothing really perfect…

Then we left the place to city, were supposed to go for the second place which is in Victoria Road but he insisted that place isn’t that convenience so he refuse to go for the inspection… once we reach city, I suggested to go to the third house in my plan, which is in Glen Iris, it is quite far from the city and somewhere near Burwood… but after looking at map, I asked if he really wants to go and as usual… he refused again!

I was so annoyed but his lazy attitude and hoping for spoon feed attitude… as in he is hoping that I will settle everything all he has to do is move to the place without worry anything… sad to has such guy in the world… he never been to call any of the agent or tenant, even about the furniture, he is expecting me to call and negotiate… damn.. I am so fed up of this idiot… and the most annoying is when he shows his annoyed face to me… wahseh... I am really sick of this attitude… the new house is not only for me :S… guesses what? I felt the feeling for his future wife :x… I guess when he get marry things will be the same… or else he will try to go through all the Chinese people, or else... don’t hope for anything from him…

Okay, so we were in city, then I was so annoyed and to avoid me throwing the temper, I went to see my counselor and have a short talk with her… then went to the office and grab those receipt and send to the accountant… once I got things done, went to Footscray for the Chili Beef soup with rice vermicelli and one lemon soda… head to the market after the meal…

Seriously, if we are banned to leave the house… I will not get starving as I got lots of food at home LOL… whoever come to my place I will make sure they will never starve as well :D… anyway got my leg sprain and kinda tired now… yeah, been too use to my nick BB… nowadays when people asking my name.. I almost answer BB LOL… that’s it for this blog… thanks for reading, thanks for all the wishes… thanks blue being so concern about me :D… and of course I know whoever reading this blog care for me too thanks a lot…. I really appreciate each of you :D….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home