Monday, July 18, 2005

I'm enjoying

I am so glad to have a chat with everyone today and tonight… it’s been so long that I didn’t really sit down and chat with all the net friend… the best part is somewhere at night where Jaja, Jie and me were chatting in the chat room about food and cooking… I was sharing my entire favorite recipe with them… and yeah I played a song to Jaja’s mum :) I felt so happy to have a little short chat with her mum :)….

Even though some friends were busy, but most of them are active tonight… after the short chat we were so bored and I actually want to talk about the ghost story but SJ said she will scared so instead of continue I will more happy to talk about something else that everyone are happy with :)…

Out of sudden I was so bored so I invited almost everyone to the chat room, Jie, MM Gor, Jaja, Derr, Sj, LKA baba, Blue, huihui, swindy, wine, Vincent, glanc into the chat room, but not everyone really enjoy… so only few of us are enjoying :)… anyway thanks buddies… thanks for spending time with me…

To bad Kate and Nick weren’t on… or else they can join us for fun :)… anyway I got to listen to them a while and get some rest soon… tata everyone and enjoy your Monday :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home