Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Monday 7th March

Time now is 3.57am… missing daddy a lot.. u will never experience what I am feeling now… been blaming myself for sometimes… I wish daddy is still alive… I wish I can do what a daughter should be done… I wish daddy able to send me off… sigh…

Nothing much happened on Monday as I went to see doctor because I got infection… erm the ‘ear water’ is unbalance and feeling dizzy and keep vomiting things I’ve ate… got myself some tuna with some spring onion… is really tasty but I think if I am having boyfriend now.. no kissing after that because of the onion smells…

One of my ex boyfriend M, had asked me to borrow him money… I am considering should I do so… he needs RM800… I was thinking should I do so or not… I wanted to borrow but I scared there will be many times for me to borrow him again… should I borrow him? Sigh…

Listened to a Korean song BK love… is a nice song.. this is one of the song from windstruck… a Korean movie… if you watch before you will know about this story.. it is a very nice and touching movie… anyway… I guess I shouldn’t sit here to continue typing as I am feeling dizzy now… see ya and I hope everyone will have a nice day…

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home