Wednesday, March 02, 2005

First of March 2005

Finally got to know who the hell is the one who played mind game with me earlier… been forcing him to tell out his identity and finally we had draw a line between us…

Was crying for the pass few nights… the scar is pain and got myself hard to breath at night… got to see doctor again in Thursday… sigh… wishing myself would recover soon…

Like someone lately… I love to spend time with him… he is just one of my friend that will comfort me most of the time… nothing much to elaborate about him as I just got to know him few days back… he is a Caucasian… so yeah..

Had a job offer from Victorian club, in observation tower… I went for the interview… and am still under consideration … sigh… anyway I feel nice when I stand at the window side to look at the view of Melbourne… it was real nice… lots of things to be consider because I am trying to get myself back to Malaysia…

From friends’ side, nothing much happened among me and my friends besides Jason… I felt hard to talk to him after he got to read all my diaries without my permission… not really happy with that still.. but sigh… nothing much I can do now.

Nothing much to blog now as everything are still the same… so… tata for now and have a nice day :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home