Saturday, March 05, 2005

A blog for today

Just feel like blogging out of sudden, first of all I would like to thanks Yee Chui for sending me the testimonials :)… then I would like to thanks you guys for still surfing on my blog to know what’s going on in my life…

4th of March… is a cloudy day… got myself went to work in 830am… then got home around 4.30pm… was kind of tired because never got to rest well… went to see doctor yesterday and doctor had gave me some medicine that could let me release some stress, if the condition getting worst I might need to consult counselor soon… been complained by the doctor about my sleeping hours… sigh…

Yesterday was a busy day, went out to work in the whole day and met Feifei, he was worrying about his father, he father is in critical condition now, will pass away in anytime… he wasn’t happy about that and he was being sad… was telling him how I went through the hard time when my dad passed away and cried too… still missing daddy a lot…

After work, got myself a hot shower and went out for dinner with Rica, we had our best seafood meal in Melbourne… those oyster was natural and fresh and the salads was awesome… love them so much… anyway was happy to enjoy the meal but wasn’t happy to listen to Rica’s life story… she had been through lots of hard time… she is not working in the pub but work as a prostitute…. She is the first friend of mine who work as a prostitute… I am not looking down at her, but after I got to come in my room, I cried… I don’t know what can I do to comfort her, but I hope she will get her visa done and get her course complete…

Everyone would have their own hard time… since 2002, I’ve been listen a lot of people’s hard time… no one come to life easy at all… just like our study, we need to gone through some hard time too… what we can do is being staunch… as what I am trying to do… I do have the moment where I want to give up… like last night… I was suffer of the pain, but I know if I give up I would not have the chance… if I try I would know at least I’ve try and at least I got to know I’m succeed or fail…

Sisters wasn’t happy back home to face that guy, anyway I am not going to get involve until I am back home… can’t be bothered to know anything, it will just causing me to hate him more… nothing much happen lately though…

Got to go now to cook my porridge… take care friends… gone for now…

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home