Friday, March 04, 2005

Good Morning

Is already 5.49am and I am still awake… been pressuring myself too much… posting some lyrics that I think I quite like it… and I was listening to those songs while I am posting the lyrics.

Having fever, headache, and diarrhea and dizzy at the moment… I felt frustrated just now and I cried out… I was trying so hard to control my emotional but some people seem like trying to make me lock myself up…

I know I shouldn’t have blaming anyone as I am being moody without any reason? Well… I think so… another 4 hours I will be seeing doctor… so I am just waiting time to fly by and so I can get myself out to see doctor…

I feel like going out for jogging but I am a bit lazy to do so… sigh… I broke the promise again… I promised to sleep early as well as eat proper diet.. I got myself to have proper diet but not sleeping early… anyway I’ve already tried my best… I hope I can do as what I’ve promised…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home