Thursday, March 03, 2005

Blardeee furstrated

I’m damn blardeee pain and having diarrhea now… can’t think of anything and feel frustrated… just pop in and type few words and will be off soon though… damn blardee music can’t help to make me calm…

Andrew called me up and asked me out with him and I was kinda pissed with him… he is one of my friend’s ex boyfriend… when he was with my friend he keep calling me everyday and I was being blamed for being third party while I was not the one… sigh… anyway I wasn’t happy to see him and I hung up straight away after he called me…

Feel like eating junk food, but I’ve promised Ian I will not eat any of them and I threw them away… :s…. I don’t feel like eating any meat or any vegetable or anything now… but I feel like something sour…. Damn what the heck am I feeling now?

Grrrrrr… I don’t know what the heck I am feeling and what the heck I am thinking I guess I should have log off now… tata everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home