Tuesday, February 22, 2005

To be continue

I am here to blog again… kinda tired at the moment but I still need to rush of the assignment… :s… anyway I don’t know why am I doing so hard while that is not my own assignment… sigh….

In last Saturday was busy at home, cleaning all the stuffs as well as finished all the reports, answered all the messages, emails and calls… and there gone my Saturday…. In Sunday itself, I’ve went to Joey’s house and got some ang pao home… then got 2 special ang pao from his daddy and mummy which is 3D Ang Pao, it is just like normal red packet, but there are cute doggies and doraemon in 3D shapes on top of the red packet, is nice though :)… then had went to Duc’s palce to have brunch, then came home for reports and my stuffs….

Was not talking to Jason as he had annoyed me in last week, he apologized to me but I wasn’t happy to talk to him, I hate to hate a person but I just can’t stand those unreasonable things anymore….

Then nothing much happened yesterday as I was just being tired… as today…. Nothing much around me, just spend sometimes in doing my own things, play game, entertain my friends, and finally I got all the songs that I can’t play to play today… so I was really happy for that :P….

Besides that I’ve argued with the house owner for the unreasonable things he had done, was kinda frustrated though… but there are few things that make me happy after that… first I am happy because my friends are happy to see me today, and I was happy because all housemates are living happily together now… I am happy because got to help some friends out today….

Was not happy because I failed to help some friends in some matters.. lazy to type it out now…. Anyway.. I think I will end my blog at the moment as I am too tired to continue… will be continue tomolo… nightz everyone and sweet dreams :)
pardon me of can't stand to continue typing here :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home