Friday, February 25, 2005

A blog for the pass few days

Hmm… back to blog again… finally got the assignment finished, but Carol come across to seek help again… was almost fainted for these few days… been eating a lot for the pass few days and got them vomited as well… -.-….

Anyway… where is Kate? Is been so long never seen her already :S… is like 2 weeks? Missing her lots… and where is Derr? Gone MIA? And my Jaja lao por… never seen you all online for so long…

Pardon me about things I was unhappy that I was to share but I failed to do so…. I realized I am not longer like last time… I can’t blog like normal… I have no idea why… but still I am being busy as usual…

Finally I got some tasks done, but boost juice is not paying the full amount yet and so I got to settle them with the legal issues… and so from the work wise I have some improvement on it…

Been frustrated over few things in my life… the house I am living now… is only the problem with the house owner but in overall I am kinda happy with all the housemates besides Chris… he had been destroy Rica’s and my pots… and today he was teaching me how to use the rice cooker… ridiculous… anyway ain’t going to talk much about him…

I don’t feel like talking to Jason and until now is still the same… I feel bad, but he had disappointed me when I was in the hospital… anyway I wish he could be better soon… thanks Joey and Duc for being so naggy ever since I discharge from the hospital…. I know it is good… but I dun like to be nagged… so please do leave me go on my life without anyone disturb and bothered…

Learn to love yourself before trying to love others…. This is a message that set in Ian’s nick… I am happy where I got to called him when I was in the hospital… anyway I know I’ve been ignore some advices… but I am falling and tearing into pieces…. Sigh… all I will do is concentrate in my work without thinking anything and I will only spend time with all my Girlfriends…. Besides that I was chatting in IRC as well… not much lamers in my.fm but there are numbers of lamers who will lame in era.fm in night time…

Hmm would like to take this chance to wish Ron Happy belated birthday… sorry for this wishes as I’ve been busy for the last few days… 21st was Sylau gor’s birthday… then in in 23rd was Alice and Ron’s birthday and last night was Evo’s birthday… and I would wish Happy birthday once again….

Been busying helping lots of people as well and lots of things to be send out… will get myself organize on next week… sorry friends… anyway I will get all things sent out by next week…. I think I got nothing much to type at the moment… can’t think of anything yet… might be blogging tomorrow… tata and good night everyone…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home