Sunday, June 04, 2006

Thank You very much


Thank you Posted by Picasa

Specially for somebody,

I think since i know you, Thank you is the word I said the most to you... no matter what what it is not a phrase that only come from my mouth but also from deep inside my heart... Thank you very much for that! I did really feeling horrible today... but your hard work cheer me up again...

Thank you for creating this piece of flash, thank you for testing out for me, thank you for troubleshooting it for me, thank you for doing the final test till everything been post out successfully... thank you very much...

Using this picture is not only for the sake of using it to say thank you, but to express my feelings, as in the excitement I am feeling... it's not only the thankful excitement but it's like when you see a beautiful thing like fireworks... so yeah I'm enjoying it...
last and not least "muacks" :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home