Monday, May 29, 2006

I almost late

Phew!~ lucky me… I late just now… am feeling really sleepy now… if I go back to my bed I can fall asleep straight away… so what happened was I woke up in 2.30am automatically… feeling not well…

Took 2 panadols and went back to bed… the next time I open my eyes was the time alarm went off… I set to 4.10am and back to sleep again… when the alarm went off for the second time I switch it off and continue sleeping… by the forth time I woke up is already 4.16am… I quickly jump down the bed and rushing through finally got things done and here to blog…

Still feeling dizzy and tired… maybe I haven’t got enough rest or haven’t been resting well lately… too many things bothering me… alright… I really have to go now to pack my bags and go to work… will try to get mc in Thursday or Friday… but I doubt I can do so because there are functions… sigh…

Anyway drag me away from the sleeping devil please :(….

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home