Saturday, June 03, 2006

Another busy week gone

Been busy for the whole week last week again… my work is not longer like when I first got promotion because I have to help the MD and his son out in socializing with their China clients…

Monday was an easy day for me because there is no function and I spend most of my time dong my paperwork in the office… there are many family matters bothering me lately… but luckily everything considered solved in yesterday…

In Tuesday and Wednesday JK fetch me to work because it was too early to go by taxi alone… as usual when we seen each other we will start arguing again… I really don’t know the argument start from where and how come we will never talk properly -.-/// whenever we argued in the morning we will not talk to each other until like mid day LOL… well not going to think of that anymore because it’s just ridiculous…

Thursday didn’t get to work properly because the whole brain didn’t function very well… made all the mistakes at work… came home then settled some of my family matter… that night was frustrated because my sister was being stubborn… so when my god father rang me I keep talking and didn’t gave him a chance to talk LOL…he knew I am in a very extremely frustrated situation :x…

Yesterday we had last minute function in the evening… so I have to stay for OT… it was nice where my hair and make up was done by the make up artist… but it was so horrible while I have to bear with the make up and stuffs for hours before the function starts… got some sort of new job for me because I am working as PR officer now more than doing stuffs for the catering…

Is a good thing for me because I got a chance to learn more… hmm… it’s kinda late now.. I think I have to go now to the supermarket and grab some groceries before it is dark… getting a bit hungry too… will update if there is anything in my mind… there is something stuck in there but it is just so hard to be expressed :P… tata for now…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home