Sunday, June 11, 2006

Feeling Blue

The last week whole week was a hectic week for me as well… not only because of work but because of my health condition as well… luckily is not as serious as last time and I am still able to continue working…

There are so many things to be done yet the time is so short… finally finished most of my paperwork and going to rush through again next weekend… gonna work in next weekend too :(…

Managers and colleagues said my permed hair looks old, so I went back to the salon and straighten my hair back hehe… got my hair back to straight like last time… this weekend am having the long weekend… choose to off in Monday yet still get pay for that :P… JK approved my leave and so I can rest myself at home…

There will be another heavy work load week next week.. not idea why they have so many functions lately… yesterday argued with my ex bf… through sms… had a very bad day yesterday…

First got the news of my diary being sad… then got to know my friend was having financial problem yet he choose a very stupid way that making me so frustrated… after that argued with my ex through sms… he still owe me RM3k, he told me he is getting marry so I replied if he is able to get marry means his financial status is okay already… he should be able to return me money after so long… he said I am a calculative and materialistic girl… but it’s been so long? If I am one I should have got the money back already -.-///

Went out to have some fun with my friends but two of them was having argument and end up finish the outing early… consider a bad day eh? But nothing much I can do anymore… today itself was pretty dull for me… woke up in the morning then sms diary see if he is alright… after that sms that friend and he got no replied after I send one to asked a very stupid question…

Is very heartbroken to know someone I concern doing stupid thing… then don’t feel like staying at home.. got myself prepared and went to the salon and had something to eat… met the robber who robbed me few weeks ago… didn’t do anything besides avoid him to approach me again…

Nothing much really want to update now, still feeling the blue from yesterday…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home