Sunday, April 02, 2006

Being busy lately

I am so full at the moment… had my lunch + dinner in the Singaporean restaurant again… I had spicy chicken and rice and a serve of spicy tofu ( ma po tofu) it is so nice… then went to do a bit of junk food shopping ….

So I’m gonna update for a week here… so in last Sunday I went out to have dinner with friends to celebrate my promotion… actually there’s nothing to be celebrate but they were happy for me… so yeah have had dinner with them, after dinner we went to brunetti for desserts… as I introduce before brunetti is a restaurant is that is famous with it’s cakes and Italian hot chocolate… for those who love desserts and happen to come to Melbourne, I guess this is a place that you should not miss…

Went to bed late on Sunday so I was so tired on Monday… was so stressful and the previous head of supervisor being a bit nasty to me… so I have to be real patient with her and finally… I’ve gone through Monday and Tuesday with her… Wednesday was the first day I am on my new position which is head of supervisor… it as alright on Wednesday… but things went a bit different when we are getting busy because of functions… guess I have to be more organized and improve myself more… the whole workplace was in big mess because of functions…

In Friday itself things were suppose to be easy but my manager was a bit lazy and I have to cope with the work that left by him… setting up all the decorations for the Easter as well… looking forward for Easter because I might be going to Tassie for trip in my Easter break…

Wasted yesterday in front of computer watching Japanese drama and slept for 15 hours++ hehe… I know I have been working too hard… so got enough rest from yesterday’s sleep… I’ve finally replenished the energy I’ve lost during the week…

Woke up 7am this morning, called my colleague and we went to the Essendon direct factory outlet to grab the working shoe… it is so comfortable and it cost me 129.95 dollars… it is a bit cheaper than the Nike sneakers I’ve had… hehe… anyway I had one orange and apple juice with 2 sushi rolls for brunch…

When I reached home I was so hungry and drag Mary out to keep me company for dinner… we went for Singaporean cuisine again then we went to do some shopping… here I am just back from dinner not long ago… a bit sleepy now but I have to finish my paper work before going to bed… the most important is doing the menu planning :s… it is a bit hard for me as I have to read through some recipe as guidance… oh god… I am too full now… I wish I can go to bed immediately hehe… alrite I better stop now and back to my work…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home