Sunday, October 02, 2005

Sleppy night

So sleepy at the moment… had fried rice, ham steak and boiled eggs for my supper, then had one mandarin orange as well… watched the monster in law a while ago, but left the movie half way because my eyes are hurt when I had my specs on….

Hiro wanted to go to the clubs with Bibi and Rick but both of them FFK him… so he decided to go alone… he was a bit lost and wish to find out some clubs located in st. Kilda… checked for him online and he went out after that…

After a while he was home, looks frustrated and I heard some banging sound from his room… so check out what was happening… found out that he was injured… he got beat up by some drunk idiots at the tram stop… boiled him a egg to comfort the swollen place…

Showed them all the soft toys that I’ve packed… they just playing around with all my toys… I love them a lot… I mean my toys… right… time to sleep now… ta ta ….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home