Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Great Evening

Feeling a bit tired now actually… so going to bed soon… had a great evening today at work and at home… was having fun with colleagues and housemates… got to chatted with few old friends today… missing them loads…

Brian approach me and said he wants to catch up with me… but seriously I don’t feel like seeing him… sometimes even he is sitting next to me, I felt he is so far away from him… I wouldn’t know who him is, what is he thinking and everything…

I got the sudden love and care showers from friends LOL… I felt uneasy for that… maybe I was on my own for too long… they came to me out of sudden and show me all the loves and cares… I do appreciate that… but just feeling a bit uneasy…

Working hard to solve some shop problems and got it done a bit… still not in satisfactory stage… but I will try hard… in my part time work… I learn a lot from the manager as long as those colleagues… they treat me well in work…

Oh well…nothing much to update now… having headached and wishing off to bed now :D tata and night night…

p/s: oh ya posting those cakes pics because I loves cakes and looking at those nice cakes will make me feel happy as well :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home