Saturday, October 01, 2005

First day of October 2005

Feeling excited now LOL… oh well… slept around 7am today… woke up around 3pm… got myself really rest enough today…but maybe I am sleeping too much so having headache now…

Got my laundry done before making the cheesecake… heat up the fried rice that I fried on last night… there are 6 tubs in the fridge so I can have them for meals tonight or tomorrow LOL… those rice are the rice that I’ve got from my work place though… so all I did was buying some ingredient from the Coles and fried them….

Going to clean up my room in a while, because it is in the mess when I look for my bill that day LOL… have to do some filling to file up all the old bills and pay slip… got the cheesecake done and is in the freezer now… a pretty easy cheesecake to make… gonna see how is it later…

Will get my 160GB HDD in next 2 weeks… gonna keep all the dramas that I like and all the songs in that HDD… joou no kyoushitsu…. This is the latest one that I’ve just finished… it was about the standards six students facing the evil teacher… the teacher is trying to change them and train them… so she was being so devilish in the class…

It is nice movie that saying about all the friendship in the class… reminds me of my primary schoolmate… as one of the character really sound like me… so felt all the feelings… of course, I’ve wasted some tears in this drama too… LOL…

Alright… enough for now as nothing much in my mind besides excited, tired, and aiming to clean up my room… tat a for now.. have a nice weekend peeps :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home