Friday, September 30, 2005

Aiks I blog again LOL

Yohooooooooooooo…… it’s Friday again LOL… so going to rest well in this weekend…. I am just the sick baby :D… so got sick on this week… I did control food that I am eating, my sleeping time and drinks that I drink… I’ve tried my best to sleep as early as I can :D...

Well… it’s also pay day soon, but I don’t feel anything at all LOL… alright… must be wondering why I am here right? Erm… got sick again but this time I am not really suffering… as in I am used to the sick -.-///… so I went to work for 4 hours then back home here to rest a while before going to the second one…

Going to iron my uniform and going to buy a card to Adam soon… he is leaving soon as the new manager is coming over… yesterday, I’ve asked him when is he leaving… and he became moody after that… so he went home early last night…

Sometimes I hope I can understand him… like my other colleague… I do talk with them and understand them… if they are tired I will try my best to help them more in work… I am not saying that I am lazy or whatever… but it’s just the bond between the colleagues… I wish to have the bond between us… sigh…

Alright… will go for preparing my stuff now…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home