Thursday, April 14, 2005

The nature of love

Once when we were sitting at the edge of a
swimming pool, she filled the palm of her hand with
a little water and held it before me, and said
this:

"You see this water carefully contained on my
hand? it symbolizes Love."

As long as you keep your hand caringly open and
allow it to remain there, it will always be there.

However, if you attempt to close your fingers
around it and try to posses it, it will spill through
the first cracks it finds.

This is the greatest mistake that people do when
they meet love...they try to posses it, they
demand, they expect... and just like the water
spilling out of your hand, Love will retrieve from you.

For love is meant to be free, you can not change
it's nature. If there are people you loves, allow
them to be free beings.

Give and don't expect.
Advise, But don't order.
Ask, but never demand.

It might sound simple, but it is a lesson that may
take a lifetime to truly practice.

It is the secret to true love. To truly practice it, you
must sincerely feel no expectations from those
who you love, and yet an unconditional caring.

May be this is applicable for all of us.......

To the person that I Loved most (if you are reading
this);

Just wanna let you know that I am glad that I have
found you...

If tomorrow starts without me by your side, dont
think that we are far apart
for everytime you think of me,
I am right there in your heart

I love u...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home