Sunday, April 10, 2005

Friendster join horoscope

You and - ChEeZzy iaN - have smooth sailing ahead.

There's a funny little push-and-pull going on with the two of you at the moment. It might feel like a gentle tug-of-war, or like a yo-yo going up and down (and looping out in a few tricks) or like a teeter-totter seesawing back and forth. The key thing is to remember that it's all part of the fun, the sweet tension between who you are individually and your shared bond. Don't be afraid to exercise those independent muscles; the differences between you are way more exciting than the similarities right now.



hur hur I got this from my friendster -.-

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, September 24, 2008 4:15:00 AM, Blogger sexybeachbabe said…

    hey i need my wish to come true bcuz my bf is so gone i dumped him.. And im so lonley im 12 coming 13 on 6 october 2008.. And ive just gone in to year 8 (2008)
    and no one has changed at all there all jerks and there still calling me nasty names so i need my wish to come true this year!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home