Thursday, April 07, 2005

Today's update

Hmm, well sorry for abandon my blog for sometimes… nothing much to update so I don’t really update… but I will drop by sometimes to check the messages in the chatterbox…

Okay let’s see what happened in last few days… I am trying to make myself not to care too much things… or not to bothered too much things… especially the chatroom… sometimes I will just join in and park my nick in there… or I will craps a lot when I am sitting in front of my comp…

Pardon me of not replying your messages when you guys trying to message me… I felt warm when you all being concern and caring to me… and I am changing the lifestyles that I had…

Last week was horrible as I had gastrick, diarrhea, and stomachache… anyway I am getting better now.. Everything gone back to normal… I am remaining to act ‘don’t know’ because sometimes I felt is worthless to know to hear and to think about things anymore…

I’ve forgotten what I wanna type actually… so yeah I am still in one piece… so don’t worry about me… :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home