Monday, March 28, 2005

some updates

Okay is time for me to blog today… today was so different that I felt so pressure from friends and I felt like people are not appreciating things I am doing, I felt people are using me, I felt people are taking my help for granted…

I felt so fed up, so sick of it, I am so disappointed of what I’m facing now… I am trying so hard to learn to say no, I am trying so hard to learn to control my emotions, I am trying really hard to be cool… but guess today is the day of the volcano to get explodes…

Those were the feelings that I felt for the passed few days… I get myself out of the house to spend more times in outdoors activities instead of spending too much time sitting in front of the computer…

In Tuesday itself, I’ve spend my time to work then I’ve went to watched 2 movies which are Hitch and Bride & prejudice… Hitch doesn’t reach my expectation which the middle part of the story went a bit slow… bride & prejudice doesn’t really reach my expectation too… but I like to see Aishwarya Rai in the movie because she is just a beautiful artist :)…

Then from Wednesday to Friday, was busy doing some sports like cycling, swimming and went for sauna as well.. was kinda fun though… then yesterday went for the spa… was enjoying for the passed few days without really sitting in front of the computer… got myself slept quite early too… may be I was tired of all the sports…

As for my meals, Joey’s mother had cooked for me for the passed few days, but I couldn’t eat much still but there are some improvement at least someone is taking care about my meal…

I got to adjust myself back to a normal time… yesterday was the last day of daylight saving time… so my current time is 2 hours ahead of Malaysia time… please take note about this LOL…

Hmm I can’t remember what else I wanna type anymore.. I think that’s all for update now as I am kind of lazy to type… hur hur

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home