Monday, April 11, 2005

It's Sunday again

Know what? I’m controlled by my mind and thoughts… why am I saying so? Oh well… I felt so restless for the pass few days... been stayed up for the whole night... do you know what I’ve done for the pass few nights?

Stay up for crapping, play game, and do some of my work… maybe I am stressing myself a bit… I had homesick since the last few days… I received email from mum, I am happy that she learned to online… I felt so warm when I got the email from my mum, I’ve been stop talking with her since last December…

Missing daddy whenever I listen to ‘somewhere out there’ I wish and I know daddy might be somewhere watching me go through my life… sigh… that is just the missing daddy part anyway… and I am alright, even though tears are still flowing down when I think of daddy, but I know I shouldn’t have disappoint him in anything I am doing ….

Been ignored my net friends for sometimes… it’s been long time never really actually chat with them… if you all surf on this blog, I would like to say I never forget you guys, but instead of sitting there chatting all the time and keep repeating what is my life and what happened actually, I should have learned to handle it well.. I am turning from a girl to a lady… so I should be more independent...

The people and feeling in this house is not the same as like time anymore… seldom get to talk to Rica, maybe I hurt her and maybe she realize I am locking myself up not to talk to anyone in the house… she avoided me herself lately… I just can’t do anything as I know if I approach her again I will get trouble for myself… as for Chris, he will always lock himself in the room to online… besides the cooking hours or the movie time, he will never bothered to come out from the room… people are getting fed up with him of not washing dishes, not cleaning anything in the house… and I wonder if he ever wash his clothes… since he moved in… I never seen his clothes in the hang dry area at all… then about Marc, he had broke up with his girlfriend, and he looks down all the time… he was trying so hard to get out of the house most of the time… anyway, he is busy of his study and work now, so he seldom got to spent time to think about her… and last but not least about Laco… he had been complaining about Rica, about the house, about everything in his life… he got a girl friend in Slovakia, but he is meeting another Czech girl here. Whenever he asked for my opinion I would tell him to think what if his girlfriend did that to him… he used to be the best housemate in this house… but I felt that he is so far away from me now… he is not the one I knew before… sigh…

Serena had moved far away from me… she is now studying in Monash University… she had been coped up with her studies and exams, so she got not much time for me like last time anymore… Cherry they all had been busy applying for the PR and looking for job now… met up with them once in a while and not frequent as last time anymore…

Jason had been blacklist from my house, I had enough from him anymore… getting fed up of him… anyway isn’t going to talk about him. Joey is still the same and he is taking care of me now… sometimes I was asking myself, is he the right one? I have been asking myself for quite sometimes, but whenever I tried to say yes, the answer will turn to no automatically, maybe it’s in wrong timing? Sometimes choosing someone you love is just like how u choose your clothes, when you got to choose the right size and right type, you might not get to choose the right colors… all we need is a right timing?

The weather for last 3 days was hot, I was being so frustrated because of the hot weather, luckily it has rain just now… and is still raining out there… I love the raining days… I wish to go out to play under the rain but I am having a cold now, so I have to wait :s… oh well... I guess I am tired now, so I got to stop here for this post… will be posting again when I have the inspiration and mood…

Thanks for reading and have a nice day… take care…….

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home