Friday, April 15, 2005

Happy birthday MM gor

Yeah, today is my MM gor’s birthday… Happy birthday gor… hmmm when I woke up today I was a bit tired and sick… went to work and come home… the rainy day making me feel so empty and lonely…

Walking on a street alone, without wanting to call anyone out or doing anything… and I got myself home at 1pm… once I reach home I checked the mail box and got some bills and some letters for my housemates…

Went to see doctor just now because I’ve got cold… anyway getting better now but lazy to talk as I got ulcer in my mouth and flu in the same time… even when I am sleeping also I feel pain :s….

Oh well… nothing much to type till I get better… tata everyone…

P/S: Sylau ask me to pass his wish to u also... he wants to wish u Happy Birthday :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home