Saturday, January 08, 2005

Having terrible headache

Hmmm… having a terrible headache now… got myself rests a while just now for 2 hours 16 mins and 12 secs… lol… you must be wondering why am I counting right? Lol… I am not counting at all as it appears in my script… hur hur…

I sensed something not right to my head… it is like unusual pain… :s… maybe is just lack of sleep for this whole week…

My housemates are having house conflict… :s… Rica been complaining about Mark and Mark had been complaining about Rica, Laco had been complaining about Chris… everyone just knocks on my door on different time to complain… I am getting frustrated… what to do with me? Why can’t they just spent time to talk to each other face to face?... damn is a bit annoying.. I hate to be middle person :s…

Try to do lots of things but I am feeling weak... I don’t know why :s… today is a cold weather too… is raining and windy… my fingers are freezing now… hoping so much to talk to him… hoping so much to hug him now…

I’ve cook some pasta for Jason and he just left my place as I am not feeling well… he is not working tomorrow and he asked if I will go out with him tomorrow… I didn’t answer him as I am not sure if I am able to go out with him tomorrow…

I’ve found out the person who left me the comment :)… yes that person is blue… I don’t know why she did not use her name and using anonymous lol.. Anyway thanks blue... Thanks for your advices and comment…

Will get myself to watch some VCD later… I don’t wanna continue my web thingy… I think I need to rest today… just replied some messages I’ve got in friendster… hmmm… they had change the layout and I am not used to it :s… will take sometimes to suit it tho…

My sister had call me a minute ago… she is unhappy, she had a big fight with her boyfriend… sigh… another love case :S… I just listen to her and I told her I am not feeling well as the reason to hang up the phone… I am not in the mood of talking…

Yes I am happy today but in the same time I am feeling weak… :S… when I see Rica being so mushy with her boyfriend I feel like being mushy with him as well… I miss the moment we call each other baby… I miss the time we had fun… signing off now…

1 Comments:

  • At Saturday, January 08, 2005 12:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi...I forgot my login name and password. No choice but to leave comment anonoymously.

    Life is like a movie
    So enjoy the good scenes
    Don't let anyone tell you the ending
    You're the author
    You write your own script
    Never be anything except yourself

    Enjoy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home