Saturday, January 08, 2005

About today

Been busy since I woke up today… having a bad headache now… i am happy of friends treating me like a princess… yes... they please me and try to be good with me most of the time… thanks a lot…

Tired of chatting, that idiot never give up to piss me off… anyway, I am not going to talk about him since everyone in the chat room been making fun of him and talking bad about him… sigh… what is he thinking actually?

Hmm who is the anonymous person who typed me the comment? Please do let me know :) I don’t simply let people come to surf on my blog as it is a bit personal to me… so I wish to know who that is :)

Finally I knew that he is browsing my blog, knew that I’ve misunderstood him

and knew that he also kan cheung I misunderstand him, yes I am happy for that, but I would like to apologize for the misunderstanding…

been using LFC and Nick been using TPM to making fun of chatters… feeling a bit tired of that, well, maybe I am feeling sleepy…. But I did enjoy :)

hmm… the whole server been flood with all the vhost… wonder why is there so many vhost to be change by the chatters… anyway I guess that is none of my business…

Jason is coming over again in short while… he is on his way to my place… I am a bit tired of entertaining people :s… anyway I’ve got a first time chatting on phone with Joey for 1 hour and 13 minutes :) he just broke up with his girlfriend and he is a bit down… I got nothing better to advice him besides being his ears…

I am feeling very full now but I feel like eating again… :x… I had ham cheese and tomato sandwich, I had smoke salmon and cucumber sandwich and I had sausage roll… that is the most fattening meal I ever had in the pass 1 month…

Will be getting myself some pasta soon… and will have some yogurt for dinner… anyway I am getting a bit better as I am not vomiting today :P….

Okie enough for now, will be back later at night if there is anything to trash out…

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home