Friday, January 07, 2005

I am sad

A blog again… thanks for all the supports form all my friends… I messaged him today and ask about the firewall but he didn’t reply me at all… I guess he don’t wanna reply me anymore :)…

Been learning the software to upload pictures in my blog and I realized that is not as perfect as I think :) but at least I’ve learned something new…

Been crapping with some chatter over the net… I am tired of making fun of people… that is just part of the thing I can do to make me stop thinking about him and make me busy…

I realized I know some people who love to read my blogs and my testimonials in my friendster… I mean they had been spending their time in reading everything… well thanks again for all of them who read the whole thing here :)…

Besides learning how to upload the pictures, I learn something new in coding in my templates as well… anyway… I promise I will upload my pictures after I gone through my weight gaining programs :)

I don’t like to be over protected by guys… so whoever is here reading my blog, I think you should know who you are… please do not over protect me… I will feel breathless… I am more than happy to protect by someone I love… but someone I love not even want to answer me…

He had been online in his MSN in his working hour as well as whole night… he had been chatting with some friends a lot… sigh… anyway wish him all the best…

I feel so sore... I mean my heart… anyway I feel like stopping here… I feel like crying out so I can feel better…

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home