Saturday, January 08, 2005

You have make my day

Yes!!!! What am I feeling now? Happy!!!.... Even though I am happy but I just can’t stop my tears… this time the tears fell on my face because of happiness but not for sadness…

Went through a really stupid and tired night… been crapping here and there with everyone… and I went to the beach for morning walk at 715am… came back around 930am, finally I’ve got myself rest for more than 4 hours…

Anyway thanks nick koko for sending me few songs… i had repeated those songs since last night… they are Jay chow – Gui Ji, Fir – wo men de ai, SHE – wo ai ni, Sun Yan zi – wo de ai, 5566 – yin wei ai and Melody – ai duo shao zhao zhi dao… poor u… lol… last night stay up so late and feeling sleepy now? Lol… anyway my bad :S… I am not suppose to drag u till so late… sorry…

Woke up around 147pm… then Carol, Hota, and Melita was here… we were having some nice chat… they had their lunch and I don’t have my meal yet :S…. then Hota and Melita left, so Carol came into my room to have some chat… out of sudden I got this mesg from him…

hey..dun so sensitive la! i replied u yesterday lar! u asked me twice.. i replied twice! i said sygate! yes!

Yes that is a mesg that he send to me while I was online in my busy mode… the nick that I was using at that time was MunMun - i guess he doesn't want to talk to me anymore...

The very first mesg had made my day… I am feeling excited, happy and my heart beats very fast… the feeling is like first time falling in love… after that, I told him I had nightmare and I asked if he read my blog for once only… but he replied he read it every now and then….

Hmm… talking about nightmare I have to type it out since I still remember about it… :s… I heard people said when u tell out the dream of wishes it will not come true… and so I got to tell out… so it will not come true…

My nightmare is about him… he had come to me but he introduce someone to me… yes his new girlfriend… I can’t remember exactly what happened after that, but I know I keep crying and I run away and just keep running… I don’t really remember where I run to and where am I in the dream… but is just keep running and out of sudden I feel like flying and floating on the air….

And that is about my dream… hmmm… was crying when I woke up but I feel a lot better now :P… okie I got to go and grab some food now… cheers…. Say cheeeezeeeee :P

Oh ya before I forgot the first link in my blog is to his webby… cool webby and nice design… do surf on it to have a look… :P leave him some mesg too… if possible sign up his guest book too lol… I sound a bit demanding huh? Anyway he put lots of effort in designing that cool layout :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home