Monday, May 15, 2006

My crystal is working!

Hehe I think my crystal is working something for me… so yeah something happened today and makes me feel I am so lucky today LOL…I didn’t slept last night… spend whole night at the beach listening to the waves and drag myself in a very cold environment…

Came home at 4am… wash up a bit and drag myself to work… spoke to somebody this morning though hehe… when I reach workplace… nothing really bothered me as I got everything done smoothly today… another badge of newbies in and I have to train them up again…

So yeah came home and suppose to go to bank and help my manager to get some change… went to the bank and thinking to withdrawal some money first… was too blur till I almost lost some money in the process of withdrawing the money… I was so blur that I was thinking to go in the bank only… so afer I pressed every button needed and when the card pop out.. I grab the card and walk quickly into the bank without taking the money and receipt…

Once I reach there, I realized I got my money and receipt left… when I turn back I saw a guy a very tall and handsome cute guy hahah… appear in front of me with my money on his hand… he is very tall… I think my height is until his shoulder only… I gotall my things done and walk out the bank head straight to home…

When I passed by the door he was waiting at the side like waiting for someone… so I smile at him and say thanks… walk straight to the direction to come home… after few steps… somebody tap on my shoulder and I turned back… is him!

Him: hey
Me: hey there
Him; what’s your name?
Me: Joey and yours?
Him: Jonathan (smiles at me)
Me: smiles at him
Him: anyway Joey you just finish work?
Me: yeah, heading home now…
Him: free for a cup of coffee?
Me: nah not today, feeling exhausted at the moment
Him: oh okay, you living somewhere around?
Me: yeah.. just around the corner…
Him: okay…
Me: (smiles at him) err, I think I better go now…
Him: err… okay…
I walk to the direction coming home… he then follow at my back… I turned back and saw him following me…
Me: errr?
Him: hey again
Me: hey
Him: I am walking to the tram stop
Me: ah okay… then I continue walking
Him: so where do you work?
Me: Fawkner
Him: gee.. That’s a long way
Me: yeah… but I am happy to travel…
Him: okay…(smiles again)
Me: (smiles back) okay I am reaching home (trying to dig my keys out LOL)
Him: you need help?
Me: nah is okay…anyway thanks again for returning me the money :)…
Him: no worries, can I know your mobile number please?
Me: ( wah so straight forward de) err yeah, let me key in for you…
He then passed me his mobile and I key in for him and tossed him back the mobile…
Me: there you go… (Smiles again)
Him: okay, and my number is..
Me: you can just miss call me and I will save your number from there (smiles again)
Him: okay.. nice to meet you
Me: likewise, bye (turn around and walk in the house)

Hahaha there you go another stranger come in my life again :P…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home