Sunday, May 14, 2006

L-O-V-E

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very very extraordinary
E is even more that anyone that you adore can
Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don’t break it
Love was made for me and you…

Sometimes things just come and go without you really think of it or your expectation… there is something happened in my life today and made me feel like crying… so I actually watch a sad love story is a Korean drama and cried out loudly… is a very sad and touching movie to make me cry… above is the lyrics that I can recognized from the drama… is a nice song… anyone have this song? Is sung by Nat King Cole… still searching for this song… hopefully I can get it…

Anyway nice to cry out and I feel a lot better now… but having dizzy and headache because I haven’t been eating well in this two days… so going to finish my food and gone to bed for a long week soon…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home