Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy mummy's day

Today is Sunday… and is a special day for all the mummy in the world… planned to call home later then will wish all mummy that will gather in grandma’s house for celebration… yeah this is my family style where everyone will gather together in my grandma house whenever there is any celebration involve the families…

Besides text message, I send a message to my kai ma too… oh yeah I am using the new keyboard that given by chris :P my keypad at my laptop isn’t function well… the space bar and the ‘w’ key are a bit wired LOL… just like the owner :P

So yeah after visiting Justin’s blog I feel so envy of the relationship between himself and his mum… how I wish I will have such relationship with my mum… but so far nothing seem to be improve yet hehe… maybe I have to wait till I grow older or gone through some lesson in life before I will do so? Well no comment about that…

What I planned to do today is cleaning my room vacuum the floor, wash some dishes… clean myself and get ready to have a long week again :S… wasn’t really feeling well so not planning to go anywhere… weather is turning cold as well… serena and rica rang me up for gathering but I don’t really feel like entertaining them… sometimes is just like a sarcastic meeting asking all the stupid questions… is been few experience that I gave them my heart and they never ever appreciate that so I couldn’t be bother to care anymore…

Feeling the lovey dovey mode now… but I think it is might be a fault feeling hahaha… hmm… don’t ask and you will know if there is any result in future… alright I think I better keep going because I had been wasted my half day… ops I should say my 1 and half day because I spend my whole day hibernating without really doing anything that is useful hahah…

If consider useful I would say doing all those test is not only to kill time but is for u and for myself to myself better? Not sure if u agrees with that… but yeah been spending some times in doing those test hahaha… right… gone for now… Happy Mother’s day to all the mummy in the world…. Muacksssssssss…. (Definitely not the passionate one la LOL) the passionate one deserve for someone LOL….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home