Sunday, January 01, 2006

The very first hour of year 2006

Finally the New Year eve is over! Today is a brand new day of year 2006… the feeling in my heart is so hard to be describing… but one thing for sure is I feel like crying at the moment of seeing the fireworks…

Nothing really changes besides sms to those long lost friends and got them to replied me as well… and rejected all the invitations from friends because I hate to squeeze with people especially after a hot day gone…

Was disappointed by mum because she said we have reunion dinner with our family but she invited the outsider, I was so pissed off and I went to grab my rice and dishes then I had my dinner alone in my room… blasted the music real loud so I would not hear anything outside…

They left the house without letting me know but I don’t really care though… so continue waiting the hours for fireworks… this year is a bit special because I saw once in around 9pm… and second one at 12am…

I feel like crying because I missed the New Year eve I had in last year… that is a lot more relaxing and enjoy… not like now… friends will only tend to make me drunk or go out for drink… was trying my best to avoid drinking as well… knowing my body is getting weaker… sigh…

They were trying to surprised me in very last minute… given me lame excuse that they want to watch the fireworks from my house… LOL… I knew they want me to go out with them but the problem is I don’t even feel like stepping out my house :s… disappointed them as well… there you go my New Year eve and the first one hour of year 2006…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home