Wednesday, December 28, 2005

3 days before new year

It’s been sometimes since the last time I’ve updated my blog… I did updated with all the things I wanna share but not about myself… so yeah another 3 days to be in New Year… going to do a review about year 2005?

Oh well… I guess I am not going to do a review about that because it has been too many things happened in year 2005… and nothing really makes me really want to remember besides a group of friends that been with me throughout the whole year…

I missed lots of fun ever since I’ve started working out of the bakery shop… that is only the last few months of this year… before this was still hanging around and wandering around without really aiming anything in life for better changes…

For me, I would say it’s good to work though I will have less time for entertainments… but at least I felt I am learning things I am getting in touch with more people and the most important is I am earning my own money and experiences…

There are some changes in my outlook appearance throughout the year… trying out different color of hair and also tried my best to gain weight but been losing weight again and again easily… that is one of the thing that I felt to achieve in this year…

Just felt the emptiness in life out of sudden… I do have mostly everything I want in life, but it seems like there are emptiness deep inside my heart… nothing I can explain it but just the feeling…

Watched The Chronicle of Narnia few days back, I would consider this is a nice movie to watch… I cried through out the whole movie, as for me I think to watch this movie is not only for watching but also to feel how’s the concept and the story of the movie… so yeah… a nice movie that I would like to get the DVD to keep…

So actually there is nothing much for me t update at the moment… might type something else when I think of any… have a good day people and let’s welcome the new year together…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home