Saturday, December 17, 2005

Flipping through flashes in my mind

Suppose to go out by now, but still stuck here sitting in front of computer listening to some really soft and relaxing music… there are some flash of life flipping through my mind at the moment… it happens sometimes, especially to things that we don’t want to forget or hard to forget…

Nothing really stressed up in work lately besides training new people… since I get promotion, I got nothing much to rush like last time, been learning a lot and manager gave compliments on my work, so pretty happy at work too…

There must be something bothering me lately, which cause me woke up in the morning at 3am!... that’s the thing making me sick lately, and I slept at about 10pm or 11pm, so yeah I had few hours rest though…

Saw a body of a bird in front of my gate when I am going to work 2 days ago… feel sorry for the bird and I passed by I mumble rest in peace to this bird, even though it has a free life flying here and there when it was alive, but life would never easy, it has to fly here and there to search for food, avoid from rain and a lot more… it’s just out of sudden that would think how a bird’s life is…

Well… I think I better off to shower before I am running late… gone for now and I wish everyone who come to surf on my blog have a good weekend…

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home