Monday, December 12, 2005

Thanks a lot and there goes my birthday

Thank you very much to:

Lea – wishes
Biolator – wishes
PK – wishes
Dom baba – call and wishes
Jojo, addrick, shasha, kak_ina, sherry – wishes
Sea gal ( Jean) – sms
Id_maza – wishes
Ken ken - wishes
Pretty women, kak manis, mac, sonic, keris merah, lia - wishes
Yao min – wishes
Xian yao – wishes
Jat – wishes
Joey and mum – wishes, mee sua, cake and ang pao
Peachy, Mable, housemates – cakes and cards
Sil keng – wishes

So okay, after the Friday’s celebration, I celebrated twice in Saturday again, which had lunch with friend in the afternoon and dinner with another group of friends… then had a bit of drink and a bit drunk last night, but since I am trying real hard to make myself awake got myself to drink lots of tea…

Was chatting here and there with friends and ex boyfriends heh… some of them called me and sing birthday song for me too… jie opened on YM room too… so we did had some little fun in there… but I do miss the one I had in last year heh… finally Eric called me and he was enjoying talking alone without my respond -.- , slept about 6.30am…

Joey called me around 10am and wake me up to his house for the Mee Sua soup that cooked by his mum… had 2 eggs as well… then Joey’s mum gave me ang pao and baked me a cake as well… spend some times in the morning in his place came home around 2pm, was really tired and nap for 30 minutes…

Then sitting in front of computer to chat with some friends and play quiz as well… thought I would have my birthday gone like that, but had another group of friends come out of sudden for the surprise little party, had a very beautiful cake light up with the fire crackers. It was really nice and beautiful, was shock and surprise too, then we had dinner, but I was so hunger for chili chicken and got them to go to Coles with me to get some chicken and chili, so cooked some supper for everyone as well…

Had this special and nice birthday this year… feel special because birthday was pretty long and those cakes are really big LOL… a bit special too because someone confessed to me by dedicate some songs to me in my birthday too… so I hope I would have a better one in next year…

A bit tired at the moment so I think I might off soon… and once again thank you very much to everyone who had wished me….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home