Sunday, January 01, 2006

The first dream of year 2006

I had a dream last night… I don’t know if is a nightmare or sweet dream… but it is a bit ridiculous or a bit funny lor… last night I got the sudden urge to go back Malaysia… not sure why do I have that feeling so strong…

So this is my dream… I live in a place that I can see the beach straight away… so I was sitting at the balcony, it’s night time that time… I saw all there are all the fire rings falling from the sky… and I can see the other side of the sea is burning… not sure what is happening… then the sun rise out of sudden, and I saw the big waves coming my direction from far away (something like tsunami) LOL…

So I knocked on all my housemate’s door… those housemates are the one I live with when I was studying… then they saw it and trying to run with me… so we run out from the house and trying to escape from that incident, but until a place we need to cross a big pool… the pool is something like a show pool where those dolphin will do the show in that pool…

I said to my friends that I am afraid to go near the pool because there might be a wave from the pool like tsunami… so one of my friends pull my hand and we walk through the edge of the pool… but when I look in the pool there is something like dolphin but that is not a dolphin that is a human in black… so I was so scared and we run really fast…

When we reach the gate, there are some people like security or guard… they asked what happened and we said there is tsunami… they said how come you didn’t tell us earlier? And they try their best to save as many people as they can…

Out of sudden, I am at a place, it’s somewhere in Johor I guess… I saw a sign saying that place is something call perlj or something like that LOL… then we were standing in the other side of the gate, we were a bit tired and sad because we can’t think of anyway to get back to Kuala Lumpur… so I saw a shop something like a travel agency across the road, I jump across the gate and trying to go to that shop, it looks like it is open but when we knock on the door the lights in the shop got switched off…

I was so disappointed and heart broken, in the other hand, I felt so helpless… but when I look around I saw a place that got few school bus parked at the road side… I told my friends to try and see if they can send us to the train station or somewhere we can get a transport to Kuala Lumpur… I begged the lady who seem like a driver… and got her to fetch us to the train station. When I sit in the bus, I was like “phew, finally…” not sure what happen next, but that is all I can remember from the dream…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home