Monday, June 13, 2005

Sunday blog

It meant to be an empty day… but I cried without any reason… not sure what’s really bothering me… I wish I would know… maybe I’ve been listen to my parent’s favorite songs…

I couldn’t sleep last night, and finally I went out to cycle around, stopping by at the beaches listen to the wind sound and the wave sound… I need to wear glasses soon… my eyesight is getting worst…

Finally my cough and flu are getting better… been drinking lots of fruit juices… just now I had dinner with Joey’s family… was kinda happy as all of his relatives treating me as part of their family as well…

Been watching people chat in the chat room… there were a group of chatter chatting about gambling the cyber love… and they had rejected the proposal in their love life for the cyber love… oh well… I felt speechless at the moment… will blog again when I am free… take care everyone :)… I hope u guys will have a pleasant week for the next week…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home