Sunday, June 12, 2005

Still sick

Getting sick of those new chatters in my.fm… they are just being so childish and stubborn… after 3 years in that chat room, the chat room become worst and worst… last time there are people came in just to catch a chance to chat with their idol or DJ… but nowadays people came in and chat nonsense, act like a kid in the channel or sometimes being a trouble maker to be an attention seeker sigh…. I felt like there is a big gap between me and them…can you imagine the age group of the chatters are between 11 – 20? Oh my gosh….

Still having my sore throat and flu… fainted down last night again :s… but I think that is the best way to get myself some rest? It’s been long time never sleep before 12am… can’t remember how was a good night sleep again :P… when I woke up just now my throat is still killing me :s… I guess it would be better as I am keep drinking water…

House problems are still the same never been change… people keep complaining about each others… sigh… today was being asked about the phone bills… I had my own phone and my phone bills never been low… so I have no point using the ‘public phone’ in the kitchen :s…

Finally Laco had moved this morning… :s… he woke me up and said bye to me… I controlled my tears and when he left the house, I can’t control anymore and cried out… there goes one buddy of mine… I hope he will never forgot about the time we had here… even though is only few months… but we had lots of memory to had fun, hanging out outside, went to emergency ward in the midnight, went to try different kind of food, went to the events and squeezed in the crowd, went to the market and cook together, watching movies together and being the big kids in the arcade… will never want to forget any of these memories…

Internet been unstable since 9pm :s… been asking Chris to make complains but he doesn’t even care… sigh… he is paying for the services and he is leaving the problems occur… yeah been using Chris’s broadband… was kinda fast at times… but it is really annoying when it keep disconnect…

Last night was fun, derrick, ninja(my wifey), violet jie jie, sj, eline Vincent boy and some friends of them had joined the voice conference… got to listen to lots of talented guitarists :P… they can sing and play the guitar well… there was something annoying happened last night, when there are people joining the room without respecting the person who play the song… everyone has different preference, if they like the song they can listen to it and if not they can just tick on the mute function there… finally I just can’t stand it and scolded them… I know I had broke the mood in that chat room… but they will not harm if they learn to respect people…

Even though I am quiet in the chat room I am still around… as I am answering all the pm lol… got to know few new friends last night… fun to chat with and fun to teasing each others :P… oh well… as the conclusion, last night was really fun :)

Hmmm nothing much to be update again… will type in something if there is anything new :) have a nice weekend and take care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home