Thursday, June 23, 2005

Just feel like blogging

Alright… today is just a cold winter for me… woke up to go to work… had a nice sleep last night… maybe because been to the spa so had the massage… and yeah.. was kinda sleepy when I was in work today…

Worked half day today, then meet Laco and Chris for lunch and some outings… went to remove the white tag that was stuck on my pants that day… then we went to esteller 77 for the Indonesian cuisine… had the worst satay in the life :s…

Then I had bought a strawberry cheese cake for Laco as tomorrow is his birthday… the cake is really yummy :P… actually I am not buying la… but got it from the shop LOL… wanted to get 2 cakes but was too tired to carry things so just grab one and go…

Nothing much to update and been tired for the whole day… guess I need some rest now… tata for now…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home