Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Upset stomach again

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh… I just can’t sit properly at this moment… having upset stomach again… been vomiting and diarrhea :s… not sure what is happening again… maybe having too much pizza? LOL…

Right! Thanks to that pizzaman grrrrrrrrrr…. The story begins five days back, I was so lazy to cook, so I’ve decided to order some delivery food… been eating the same meal for 4 days, which is marinara penne and the Caesar salad… since the second day of delivery, I’ve free pizza along with the food I ordered… and the everything delivered by the same pizzaman…

In the third day of delivery, he asked my name and some questions about myself… then he actually called me from the number I gave to the shop… and from that day he delivered food to me even I didn’t ordered… he will send me lasagna and pizza after he finished work as well :s… so anyone wants some pizza or pasta or any Italian food? I’ve stacks of pizza that I don’t even think I can finish off :S…

Hmmm anyway I am supposed to go out now, but my stomach is giving me trouble again… grrrrrrr…. No matter what got to settle some payment and some work… so gone for now… I will post some interesting food that actually makes me hungry from my mail LOL… tata for now and have a nice day peeps….

p/s: oh yeah not sure if kumiko will come here or not, but I would like to wish u Happy Birthday may your wishes and dreams come true

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home