Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I feel bad

Okay, I am just back from a date… hmmm let me get some orange juice before I continue typing this blog… rite I am having one sandwich and orange juice at the moment while typing this blog… I felt much better compared with the feeling I had when I decided to blog things out…

Got to know this guy from the pizza delivery… his name is Denis… got to know him about a week ago… that was the first time I ordered food from the shop he is working… since that day he delivered lots of pizza for me for free… it’s so call supplement pizza from the food I ordered…

Since then he had been talking to me all the time, so in last Sunday he actually asked me to go swimming and cinema with him… today is the day we went out… we went for spa, sauna and swimming, I don’t even know the place he brought me to… but I was really enjoying because it’s really relaxing… he was too tired and had bad headache but he insists to waited for me…

From there we head to a charcoal chicken shop to have our dinner… he actually keep paying for everything in this outing… he said he hates people not letting him to pay… so I have to stop paying anything in this outing… :S… after the dinner he asked where I wanted to go… I wanted to say I wanna come home because I felt uncomfortable of the swimming pool smell and he has tested tomorrow…

Once again he insisted to go to the cinema and he actually drove me to Chadstone Shopping centre for movies… as usual there are full of people in Tuesday night… when I reach there I don’t feel like watching any movie any more… and so he drove me home after I begged him to do so… :S…

On the way home I felt like crying… I felt like he is so nice to me and I just can’t be nice to him… he did confess to me that he likes me very much… I felt the way we think are so different… he loves to talk a lot… he thinks cursing and being violence are cool… he can sacrifice himself to plead others… yeah I just can’t deny he is actually a gentleman guy and a emotional one… but I just can’t described how bad I feel deep inside my heart… oh god… help me please sobs….

And yeah… that’s all I want to blog… can’t find any reason of why am I blogging now… but I just feel bad over it… sigh….

2 Comments:

  • At Thursday, June 23, 2005 8:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wahhahaaa~~ Didn't know you actually had a date with that pizza guy~~ :D

    Well, no matter what happened, enjoy dating and enjoy your youth :P


    *Envy*

     
  • At Friday, June 24, 2005 12:16:00 AM, Blogger MunMun said…

    sienz la... come everyday to my house LOL... send me free food... haihz... pity him la... i dunno how to return to be good :S

     

Post a Comment

<< Home