Wednesday, June 01, 2005

classroom jokes

Teacher : Use 'income' in a sentence.

Fred : I opened the door and in come the cat.

Teacher : Wrong! Try 'ransom.'

Fred : I saw a skunk and ran some distance away.

Teacher : No. Try 'handsome.'

Fred : Hand some candy to me.

Teacher : (exasperated) Your last chance is 'gruesome.'

Fred : Since last year I grew some.





Teacher : What is usually used as a conductor of electricity?

Johnny : Why....er...

Teacher : Wire is right. Very good. Now tell me, what is the unit of electrical power?

Johnny : The what?

Teacher : That's absolutely correct, the watt. Now class, you should all study diligently like Johnny here.






The science teacher lecturing his class in biology said, "Now I'll show you this frog in my pocket."

He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a chicken sandwich. He looked puzzled for a second, thought deeply, and said, "That's funny. I distinctly remember eating my lunch."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home