Tuesday, May 31, 2005

A piece of crap form my mind

Late night is just a good time for me to blog things out… especially whatever that is stuck in my mind… it’s been a very long time that I failed to express myself in words… even if I on irc I will stay in the quiz channel to play the quiz or I will just sit there and watching people chat around…

Life is like an miracle… everyone life seem to be fated… we have to gone through whatever we are being fated… facing people around, facing things around, is this all like what Chinese people said, what we’ve done is passed life is what we got for this life? If we had done the wrong thing in the passed life we are here to pay back or compensate for whatever we had done, and if our passed life did well, we got the happiness in this life? It might be ridiculous to some people when they came around to read about this… but this might be true might be wrong, we will not know right?

Used to finished few Chinese dramas… sometimes when people watching movie they will enjoy the film without thinking what are the hidden messages or the lesson we could learn from the movie… as for me, I might be thinking too much… but don’t you think whatever idea that had been think out by the script writers, producers and the directors are the fact of life? They might be just the idea as a basic to lead people to think further… but if everything in the movie never been happened, never appear in the world how would it came to people’s mind?

Some people will live and die for their love one, some people will live to fight for power and money, some people live to chase what they dream of… but most of the time they will got nothing and leave the world with the sin they’ve got… will we be happy if we are being the lady besides the king if we can’t even live for ourselves, plan for ourselves, fight for ourselves? There is darkness everywhere in our live, if we did not light up the light in our lives ourselves, no one will be able to do so…

People around our lives are just like the pedestrian that will pass by our life… they will come in anytime leave in anytime…you will not got to own anything forever and ever… the more I think I more I feel like being a nun than a normal person in this world… maybe I am thinking too much… but seriously, if we are using our hearts to listen to a song, to watch a movie, we will feel, know and think whatever we never think before…

Stand on people’s shoe to think… sometimes I am thinking how many ‘shoes’ we can stand to think? If we think for people will people care as well? How many people actually appreciate what we’ve done? How many things we could actually care for? How many people we should consider for?

Sigh… it is just a piece of thing that stucked in my mind… I don’t know why am I thinking that way and why is it appeared in my mind… but I would just type it up… you could just ignore this and take it as a piece a crap….

2 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, May 31, 2005 2:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow~!~!~! Nice~!

     
  • At Tuesday, May 31, 2005 7:39:00 PM, Blogger yee chui said…

    dun tink much le.. cant help. jus b happy.. :-) life is wonderful.. wel u always tink 4 other ppl b4 u do everyting,u'll b suffer.. dun mind on ppl's tinking n dun tink for other ppl.sometimes u need to b selfisih.. s long s u're happy.. alive for urself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home