Saturday, February 26, 2005

Feeling sick but happy

Hmmm a blog before I go off… being happy at the moment… I think some of you might know why am I happy right? Anyway is just because I got to chat with Ian for a while… although it wasn;t a long chat but at least I am happy for his concern…

From my MSN nick I wasn’t happy for about a week… and life was getting messy… and so I was hoping so much to talk to people but I failed to do so… even though I don’t really talk much to Ian, but today he had message me out of sudden and asked me if I what’s in mess and if I need some advices…

I got to promised him that I will get proper diet and get myself on bed early… I know I should change my lifestyle… and so I am trying my best from now… today was an exception as my housemates are having some problems and they was asking me for some opinions as well as consultations… hmm… I am not good in giving any opinions as well as advices… but I hope I could help them through…

In the other hand, was happy because Joey had send me the pic of my jumbo penguin as well as my dream car… those are the pictures that he took while I was admitted to the hospital… anyway I’ve send the front look of the Mazda Rx8 to Ian as he loves rx 8 and black color one as well :P

Okay I guess I shouldn’t spent longer time here as housemates are waiting for me and I wasn’t feeling well… missing YOU so much and thanks a lot Muaccccckkkkssssssss….. I wanted to put the muacksss at the end of the conversation of us but I was worry that you wouldn’t like it… anyway if you happen to see this blog… I would really thank you a lot… I have no idea why your words are just the powerful one that can make me feel happy… thank you very much…

Okay friends ciaoz for now…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home